[chbot] Reminder: Next Meeting Wed 18th June 7.30pm Science Alive Seminar Room

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Mon Jun 16 20:18:31 BST 2008

Our next meeting is on Wednesday 18th June 2008 (tomorrow) when we will
have our
usual show and tell format followed by a talk from Hanno about
interfacing to devices that he has on the Dancebot (accelerometer, gyro,
compass, tv camera etc).

For those who have not been before:

Our meetings are on the 3rd Wednesday of the even numbered months,
and are held in the Science Alive Seminar Room, 7.30 - 9.30pm. (Doors
open @ 7pm for setup)
The Seminar Room is located to the right of the car park side main
entrance.
If carrying large items you may use the Science Alive parking spaces.

Do check out our site http://www.kiwibots.org just in case of any late
changes or additions.

Suggestions for a topic for the August meeting would be most welcome.

Richard Jones