[chbot] Some pictures of my project (Edrum)

John Tiler johntiler at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 20 03:11:35 GMT 2008

Hey dudes,
whipped up in a couple of months. It's not robotics but its pretty cool! Uses an MSP430F168. I think the AVR's are a lot better than the MSP430's. If you don't need a 16bit data bus or a 12bit ADC and ULTRA low power consumption... i recommned an AVR MEGA for your 8bit needs.

I don't wanna start a war, (i know u guys luv PIC) its just my opinion!

http://www.edrum.info/forum/index.php?topic=1101.0