[chbot] Parking at Science Alive

Richard Jones rjtp at ihug.co.nz
Thu Feb 28 18:15:27 GMT 2008

One of our members asked about parking nearer to the seminar room than
the public area for Chch Robotics meetings. Especially for those with
lots to carry inside for show and tell this would be handy. I've always
parked just outside, but I guess it was a little forward of me to do
this without asking even though there is lots of space at the time we
meet. So I checked with Gail at Science Alive for the official position :-)

On Chch Robotics evenings we are welcome to use the Science Alive
designated parking spaces just outside the seminar room. Gail suggests
that we avoid the spaces belonging to the printers. I have updated our
calendar page to reflect this: http://kiwibots.org/calendar-2.html

Cheers

Richard