[chbot] USB silly-scope

Synco Reynders synco at clear.net.nz
Wed Feb 20 08:43:24 GMT 2008

Hey Chris,
	I'm not too aware of the other players in the market, however I support
the 'local' guy. Bart Schroder (lives in Auckland now, although once a
Canterbury guy) with his CleverScope (www.cleverscope.com). PC user-interface
is a bit clunky at first however find the shortcuts and life gets better.
Anyway support is excellent, you can almost get him 24 hours a day on Skype
(bartschroder).
Cheers,
Synco - "nothinig beats an scope with real knobs and small screen" user