[chbot] Reminder Wed 20th Feb 7.30pm - 9.30pm Science Alive

Carl Ranson carl.ranson at paradise.net.nz
Mon Feb 18 07:40:01 GMT 2008

I'll have my propeller based sudoku game at the very least.
It's looking increasingly unlikly that i'll make the deadline to have my
bot firmware redone on the prop, so that might be bought along as a
problem to be solved instead.

I have some beginner robotics books to get rid of for a nominal amount
if people want to make an offer.
See yas then,
CR