[chbot] Next meeting - 20 June

Andrew Errington chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 29 May 2007 13:45:55 +1200

Just an advance notification, as June will be upon us shortly.  The next
meeting will be at Science Alive! in the Seminar Room at 7:30pm on
Wednesday 20th June.

This will be the last meeting organised by me.  As I said, the mailing list
will continue (and I will continue to be able to contribute) but I cannot
do anything else in person in Christchurch.  If anyone else wants to
organise a meeting in the future then just announce your intentions here
and go for it.

The Seminar Room is the room we used to use (i.e. not the one we were in
last time).  It is at the back of Science Alive!, next to the print shop.
A gold coin donation is appreciated, and thanks to Science Alive! for the
use of this venue.

Still three weeks to go- build something to show off, or just to play with.

See you soon,

Andrew