[chbot] Micromouse Simulator

Carl Ranson chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Wed, 07 Mar 2007 23:49:55 +1300

Finally looked into this.

The thing that threw me when i first looked was the maze.c program. I
thought it was supposed to be the "simulated mouse" code but it just
seems to be some tool for converting the maze file formats.

The solver program is good, but doesn't really teach us much. What I
really want is a tool that will let you run your own solver algorithm
too see how well it solves the maze.

Is there anything like this available yet?

What does the