[chbot] milling/routing PCB's.

Chris Hellyar chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sun, 15 Apr 2007 02:18:34 +1200

:-)...

You're right there...  You definitely wouldn't make a PCB router if you
wanted PCB's!!!  I made the router to cut wood/plastic parts for models,
robots, wooden clocks, and dolls furniture, which it does quite well.
The PCB thing is just an interesting side-effect.

I've built a small machine out of junk as a learning tool for building a
larger version.

I'll second your comment on Huntsbury, although I can't say I'm not
affiliated, as I know Tim Sheppard reasonably well, who is the owner,
although I've not spoken to him for ages.  I also have a very good
friend who worked for Huntsbury for a couple of years.

Cheers, Me.