[chbot] Modding servos, atmel prototype boards?

Michael Pearce chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Sat, 23 Sep 2006 19:12:21 +1200

I have not seen any MLF prototyping boards, but there are
alot of QFP boards around, if the pitch is correct and they
have made pads long enough then it may fit.

If I have room I might be able to squeeze one on a
multi-prototype panel I will be getting made next week.

I will look at datasheet now.

Mike