[chbot] Ultrasonic range finder - Local Source

Michael Pearce chchrobotics@lists.linuxnut.co.nz
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:14:30 +1300

I have a couple of 40Khz Ultrasonic transducers from Soanar
Plus that cost NZ$3.84ea + GST   (Soanar Plus Number
AU5550)

Need to actually do something with them now ;-)

Mike