[Airheads] We are here for your next shopping spree - Gifts on us!

VERIZON Love verizon.love at fpsvzn.autos
Tue May 9 17:06:03 BST 2023

A SPECIAL OFFER FOR OUR VALUED USERS

VERIZON

As part of our commitment to providing the best possible experience, we would like to invite you to participate in a brief survey about your experience with Verizon in general.

Your feedback is incredibly important to us, and we would like to offer you a token of our appreciation for taking the time to share your thoughts.

Upon Completion of the Survey you might have a choice between different gifts!

Get Me There Now >>>>>
http://www.fpsvzn.autos/Epicurus-Bayes/5945v239C5wX86u12F5x3dcW1474l21jDbvaIDHwf6DvHhI8EsvZ7SQYQRmS7QZw1jS06elqwzD

Thank you again for your support.  We look forward to hearing from you soon

Warm regards,
The Verizon Survey

To edit your notification options, click_here >>>>> http://www.fpsvzn.autos/5935Dm2395R8Sn611n53ddQ1474Y21lDbvaIDHwf6DvHhI8EsvZ7eQYQRmS6dsO1n06rM1wLD/forthright-horrified
126 E 23rd St New York, NY, US 10010