[Airheads] CNet Review: Tests Show These iPhone Lenses Outperform Professional DSLR Cameras

Larry Wong larry-wong at stalker.forkibk.us
Sat Jan 7 20:54:58 GMT 2017

Reviews / Mobile / Cameras / Lenses

PRO SHOT HDX TURNS YOUR MOBILE DEVICE INTO DSLR CAMERAS
January 07, 2017 9:00PM PDT

A Newly Released, Super Powerful Line Of Smartphone Lenses Bring Professional Image Quality To Today's Smartphone Cameras.

New Ultra High Performance Lenses mount easily to any iPhone, Android, iPad, smartphone or mobile device.  Tests on smartphones show these lenses outperform professional DSLR Cameras.

The HD lenses increase Sharpness and Contrast by 68% and decrease Distortion by 83%.

No photography skills or technical ability is needed.  Simply clip on the lens in seconds, and start taking professional quality Wide Angle, Fish Eye or Close Up photos from your iPhone, Android, iPad or other mobile device.

The kit earned a 4.7 Star rating from over 1800 buyers.

See Stunning HDX Photos Here >> http://findit.forkibk.us/n/24156568

* Special Note to Consumers:  Due to recently media attention, stores are sold out. As of today, Pro Shot HDX lenses are available online only for a limited time. The manufacturer is offering 75% off to our readers for orders placed today.

- Ap #489-783 Dictum Av.*^*^*Finkenstein am Faaker See*^*^*Austria*^*^*7588

-- Modify mail at
- http://findit.forkibk.us/h/8312142
8312142_8312142.8312142-8312142

AMAZING, EPIC, UNFORGETTABLE...THIS IS WHAT A 5-STAR REVIEW IS ALL ABOUT!....If you're familiar with Orlando's dining scene, chances are you've heard of... On vacation. First time having Venezuelan food and I found a gem in an unassuming store front. I ordered take-out and not only was the waitress so very... I need to start by saying our server was fantastic! I think her name was Jazzy or something. She made great recommendations and went above and beyond to... This is an amazing restaurant with pretty fair prices. We had to wait quite some time to get our table because it is one of the most popular restaurants in... Ohana is one of my favorite restaurants when visiting the Disney area! However, it is difficult to get reservations so plan ahead to book way in advance of... Back to 5 stars, man I still love this place. Lots of my faves are gone (like the chocolate calzone), but thankfully they still have the pear crisps,... Recently took my family that included aunts \u0026 uncles from Puerto Rico to Sofritos and they said that the food tasted like their Abuela was in the kitchen.... We decided to stop here on our last night in Orlando purely by the Yelp! reviews. I have to say, you peeps know your stuff! The food is amazing, the staff... I've had dinner a couple of times in the past at Jiko and was always happy with the food \u0026 experience. On my last trip, we were looking for something a bit... Great bar and brewhouse.  Came here around 8pm on a sat night.  There was about a 30-40 min wait. We had a pint while we were waiting. ....Shared a 12 oz... This place is amazing. The food is always delicious. I love their signature rolls that they make. They have a couple rolls that are very unique to this... I was looking for new place to eat while in Logansport. So, I checked out yelp and saw DHING'S come up. I decided to try something different so I swung by... We lived in Kokomo for years and miss Pizza King South. Fred and his crew make the absolute best Pizza in my opinion, even if you go to another Pizza King,... Food was outstanding, from the Balckened scallops to  the Seared Salmon.  Haley our server was very attentive...I had the chef special which was the surf and... What every bar/restaurant should be like, great friendly staff and great non-bar food So this  is now the Mexican restaurant by which my husband and I will measure all Mexican restaurants. We love to try New Mexican restaurants when... I was passing through Kokomo and stopped here with a friend. It's a traditional American restaurant so I wasn't expecting too too much. It was really good... Totally rad spinach lasagna! The bread sticks and salad reminded me of the OG but so much better! Came late on a monday night and we were the only people...a76550a15baab2e70018b5a12f5fbb85