[Airheads] Northwestern Memorial Warns Nail Infections Linked to Serious Illness

Northwestern Memorial Study northwestern_memorial_study at holder.nobodyb.us
Fri Jan 6 12:07:06 GMT 2017

Northwestern Memorial Hospital Study
Toe Nail Infection Linked to Serious Illness
Ref. No. AFA-19114515
January 2017

airheads at wardley.org,

If you're infected with toenail fungus, the biggest mistake you can ever make is to think this is nothing serious. Those seemingly innocent white spots on your nail are a sign you shouldn't ignore.

It can cost you your life. The number of serious cases with people suffering from toenail fungus is increasing at an alarming rate in America.

Your thick, yellow, brittle nails are a warning that a deadly micro-organism has already attacked your immune system and can lead to serious infections that spread beyond your feet.

An untreated fungus can enter your bloodstream and become deadly.

Toenail fungus and more importantly the prescription drugs you are taking to "Cure" your toenail fungus can kill you.

This cutting edge all natural solution instantly reduces more than 30% of toenail fungus infection overnight.  9 out of 10 people were completely cured in less than 2 weeks.

Go here before your innocent toenail infection becomes life threatening >> http://inquire.nobodyb.us/z/19114515

*WARNING: The real cases featured in this study can be disturbing.  Viewer discretion is advised.

* 123-5834 Et*^*^* Rd.*^*^*Gnen*^*^*Turkey*^*^*06371
> No longer receive this email by visiting
-- http://inquire.nobodyb.us/a/11416164
a76550a15baab2e70018b5a12f5fbb85.19114515.19114515_11416164

What a great find! We stopped in to check this place out \u0026 did not expect such a classy restaurant in such a remote place. Everything that we ordered was... We came to check out a new spot. We heard The Sit n Bull had great food and awesome service and we were not disappointed! The rueben was amazing and the... This is a delightful out of the way pleasure to find. They offer dozens of derivative Mac n cheeses. I enjoyed the buffalo blue cheese one (aka the Bronco)... Awesome Food Truck!!....I've ate here two times and it's been excellent both times. I discovered them parked around where I worked, and then I HAD TO eat... Wow! The reviews are all over the place... I wonder if it's because of who's working there that day (aka inconsistency) or just super high expectations.....If... Stopped by on a whim as we were just driving through town.  Missed the brisket but tried several other items.  It was amazing.  Very glad we stopped and... Perfectly quaint, fabulously rustic, and very delicious.  It's a little out of the way, of course, but if you find yourself in the Evergreen of Conifer... Came with a group of 5 on a warm October Sunday at 12:30 for lunch.  This is a spacious place and we were given the choice of inside or outside and were... The pizza is amazing! What is even better, if you could imagine it, is the level of service and the kind people working there. What ever they are doing the... This place truly is a gem placed in the middle of a small quaint countryside town in Vermont. Thanks to the girls at Artesano Mead (right up the street) for... First I would like to note that this is really a 4 1/2 star restaurant. ....Our server gets 5 stars. She even got an extra tip because she was one of the best... Very good dining experience. Stopped by on our way from CT to East Burke. Very friendly server and food was very good for being out in the middle of... TL;DR - a hidden gem. ....A number of people have mentioned this already, and I agree. ....Tucked into a quaint town we came into as we took the Kancamagus... Arrived last night in woodsville NH late last night. Woke up this morning starving, got some fuel and spoke with the locals. Jennifer recommend a place... This has become my preferred place for drinks and munchies in the area. I really should get in more often for a proper meal, but mostly it's just a stellar... Very good food and Imari our waitress was excellent. Sweet potato fries to die for. The atmosphere was excellent, our waitress sweet, and the salads, steak... Stopped by after a day of antiquing as it was the only thing around that was open. I wasn't sure but had to get something to eat.....What a pleasant surprise!... So I have been eating at this great little restaurant for over 10 years now, thought it might be time to drop a review. To be clear, we live in Ohio, but my...a76550a15baab2e70018b5a12f5fbb85