[Airheads] No More Forgetfulness, Reverse Brain Aging No.10478311

No-More-Forgetfulness No-More-Forgetfulness at burst.holelef.us
Wed Jan 4 19:19:39 GMT 2017

Are You Becoming Forgetful? Try These Brain Tips, Visit Here: http://tryitnow.holelef.us/a/10478311

Nom, nom, nom!....After a long day out, we wanted to enjoy some delicious food, and boy, we did. ....We were driving around the area disappointed for a bit... Great cafe near the main area.  The lemonade is delicious and refreshing...The fried chicken is definitely southern Fried and this southern approves...Crispy... Went with my hubby and we shared calamari, salad and lobster fettuccini that was to die for!!  Our waitress Hope and the bartender were the bomb! Hands down... There were 6 of us looking for a 5pm reservation.  The hostess was very helpful.  We were offered a table outside.  We checked out the table and it was very... Great food and hospitality.  Went for the Flat Iron Steak and toped it with mushrooms, onions, and Green Chili's.  Side order of shrimp.   DELICIOUS!!!... Fantastic. ..The menu tells you are supposed to eat outside of the box here, but they do have a ribeye for the boring. Which my father ordered and enja76550a15baab2e70018b5a12f5fbb85