[Airheads] Health Alert: Toe Nail Fungus Linked to Serious Illness

Public-Health-Campaign Public-Health-Campaign at mellany.wyertia.us
Fri Feb 10 13:17:31 GMT 2017

WARNING:  Toe Nail Infection Linked to Serious Illness. See the Video Only Here>> http://clickhere.wyertia.us/j/24157212

Excellent meal and friendly service. We drove from Cullman and met friends from Tupelo. Well worth the drives!!  Fresh ingredients well prepared.... Delicious Steak........As a truck driver I layover here in Sumiton from Florida twice a week. Got a craving for a ribeye tonight, but didn't feel like making... Excellent atmosphere, good eclectic food menu, great craft beers. Gorgeous bartender. What more could a man ask for?? The Cajun burger w/ fried green tomato... In a town with plenty of Mexican restaurants to choose from, Los Reyes stands out. The atmosphere on both sides - there are two (as you walk in, the left... A GEM! Follow them on Facebook to get their hours of operation. Very kind people. :) I can't wait to bring my family!....Service: 5/5..Atmosphere: 4/5..Food:... Finding good BBQ in Alabama is always fun, there's so many good places. But this place is just awesome. It's also a complete dump...but I think that might... a76550a15baab2e70018b5a12f5fbb85