[101admin] 101admin list

Joe Ludwig 101admin@ourshack.com
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 09:36:51 -0500

Andrew,
     I hate to say this but most of what you guys are discussing goes right
over my head.   I don't know the first lick about the web design, hosting,
etc.   Yes, I'm a dinosaur.  I can surf for info and thats about all I need
to do my job.   I'm a manufacturing engineer so if we need to make something
(just about anything) I'm the guy.   I also fly kites and have managed a few
quite successful businesses so if I can add anything I'll try.
	I understand that I have 10 Meg of personnel web space available from my
ISP (free), I found out how to activate it, and I downloaded some stuff on
how to make a web page (html) stuff.  So if nothing else comes out of this I
am going to learn something.  Thanks
	Where in Florida are you?
Joseph Ludwig

-----Original Message-----
From: 101admin-admin@ourshack.com [mailto:101admin-admin@ourshack.com]On
Behalf Of Andrew Beattie
Sent: Sunday, January 07, 2001 8:41 AM
To: 101admin@ourshack.com
Subject: [101admin] 101admin list

To help us get this together, I've thrown together a mailing list
for the folk who will be administering it.  I've taken the liberty
of subscribing those who are clearly interested, namely:

     goodwinds2000@my-deja.com
     ellen@nytestar.com
     andrew@tug.com
     rollball@stratos.net
     ngkites@kitemail.com
     walbrecht@mmcable.com

If you want to host it at ourshack, then we need to register the
domain which will require the ourshack nameservers:

ns0.ourshack.com	212.74.28.147
ns0.pavilion.net	194.242.128.1
ns1.pavilion.net	194.242.128.2

I vote for kite101.com (not plural, to stuntkite)

Anyne care to register it?  I'm disinclined to do so myself,
because:
 - It kinda puts me in a leadersip/authority position and I want
   to step back from that.  (but put me down as technical contact
   my handle is AB227)
 - I pay for too many domains already...

Tell me when it's done and I'll sort out the DNS and put up a
"this is empty" page...

Andrew-in-Florida

--
Andrew Beattie